About our Website & Blog...
Privacy, Comment, and Disclosures...
The Higham Family Blog Privacy Statement:
The Higham Family Comment Policy:
Rule #1: Speak in Love! The internet has become a place where people feel they can say whatever they want without retaliation. The ananimoty has given us a certain safety cushion to say things we might never say if we were face to face. With that said, our intent for this blog and website is to bless the family. So while we welcome your comments, please, remember that this is a site for families and their growth. So comment appropriately.
Rule #2: Take the hate elsewhere. While we invite your honest and informed opinions, we will not tolerate hateful speech or negative comments. Any comments left that degrade a persons value will be removed.
The Higham Family Statement of Disclosure:
It is our goal to be open, honest, and upfront with you and all our readers. TheHighamFamily.com website and blog is a source of income and may, from time to time incorporate endorsements or testimonials. That means that you should be aware of the following...
- The Higham Family blog and it's content are a source of income for us and is used to promote products, services and other businesses.
- The products, services, and businesses we choose to promote and share with our readership are products, services, and businesses that we ourselves have used and think might be helpful or beneficial to you
- Products or services provided to us by our advertising partners for our review come to us free of charge with no cost to ourselves and does not ensure a positive review.
- Because we desire to build up and encourage families, you can trust that the opinions about products or services, whether we are partnering with them or not and/or receiving payment, are our genuine opinions.
- Our goal is accuracy and fairness for all our readers. While we operate this blog as a source of income for our family, it's your families best interestest that we have in mind. We will never comprise your trust just so we can make money.
- Links provided within the content of our posts and in the sidebars, headers and footers of the website, may or may not be noted as affliate links.
We appreciate your support and readership. You are why we started this blog. Our hope is to operate this site with integrity and honor, while offering you and your family content that is helpful, encouraging, and uplifting.